Frequently Asked questions

Do I need a physician referral/script to start PT?

No. You do not need a physician or dentist referral to receive Physical Therapy from OrMobility Physical Therapy & Performance. Our practice act does not require a referral.

Do you accept insurance?

We do offer Superbills for patients upon request. A Superbill is an itemized receipt which have the ability to submit to your insurance. We recommend you call your insurance company to determine if you have Out-Of-Network benefits.

Can I use my Health Savings Account (HSA) and my Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) to pay for treatment?

Yes. We accept HSA, which is a fantastic method to pay for healthcare as it saves you from paying taxes on your healthcare.
Scroll to Top